Want to stop talking about changing the world and actually to it? Are you eager to bring your analytical skills to the problems of optimizing marketing ROI in a subscription business? Are you excited by the economic opportunities presented by an apparel industry disruption? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Gwynnie Bee may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Gwynnie Bee is looking for a mid-level (4-6 years of experience) Reporting Analyst/Data Analyst/Marketing Analyst who will be responsible for different facets of customer analytics. You take part in a complete customer experience as you lead every facet of the customer acquisition and retention. From determining positioning, competitive analysis, channel prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the service and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across marketing, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with customer strategy from beginning to end.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Compiles historical results, current activity measurements, and results projections including dashboards, funnel reporting, and analysis, interpretations, and recommendations based on results.
- Collect and analyze data from multiple databases and other sources to evaluate current and historical trends.
- Thinks critically to derive conclusions based on findings while ensuring the highest level of data precision possible.
- Communicate findings effectively in both written and verbal format to all levels of the organization.
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results.
- Drives lead scoring and qualification initiatives.
- Measures Marketing ROI
- Analyzes marketing automation/CRM/BI/legacy system data.
- Supports company initiatives where deep data and analytical knowledge is required.
- Illustrates data graphically and translates complex findings into written text.
- Manage requests from leadership team including requirements elicitation, offering recommendations, and ensuring work is completed accurately and timely.
- Manage fast changing business priorities and interfacing with marketing managers, product managers and engineers are required for success.
- BA/BS degree in quantitative field (e.g. statistics, engineering, computer science, math) or equivalent practical experience.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in analytics
- In depth knowledge of relational databases and fluency in SQL
- Other automation or business intelligence skills (e.g. Tableau, Python and R). Preferred qualifications Demonstrable analytic experience from a high growth firm, a leading consultancy or financial services company.
- Familiarity with experimental design, statistics or machine learning.
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Gwynnie Bee.
#codango #developer #development #coder #coding
We're happy to share this resource that we found. The content displayed on this page is property of it's original author and/or their organization.