This is a monthly report by Dave Mitchell on his grant under Perl 5 Core Maintenance Fund. We thank the TPF sponsors to make this grant possible.
The main thing I did last month was to fix a bunch of issues with tr///c. Initially I was just working on a particular ticket, then noticed that tr///c was almost completed untested in core, and had a bunch of issues, and I ended up rewriting most of the implementation for tr/nonutf8/nonutf8/c (with or without the /s and /d flags).
#codango #developer #development #coder #coding
We're happy to share this resource that we found. The content displayed on this page is property of it's original author and/or their organization.