A job interview typically precedes the hiring decision, and is used to evaluate the candidate. The job interview is considered one of the most useful tools for evaluating potential employees. It also demands significant resources from the employer, yet has been demonstrated to be notoriously unreliable in identifying the optimal person for the job. An interview also allows the candidate to assess the corporate culture and demands of the job.
A technical interview is a type of interview that typically features questions that are specific to the role you have applied for, brain teaser and/or numerical reasoning questions, or both types of question. Technical interviews are generally used to assess candidates for technical or specialist graduate job positions (such as jobs in IT, Engineering) rather than general graduate schemes.
50 Common Technical Interview Questions:
1. What is data structure?
2. What is data link list?
3. What is DBMS?
4. Why is a database considered to be “self-describing”?
5. What are different normalization forms?
6. Where SQL server user names and passwords are stored in SQL server?
7. What is the difference between Swapping and Paging?
8. What is a gateway or Router?
9. What is the most important feature of Java?
10. What do you mean by platform independence?
11. What is a pointer and does Java support pointers?
12. What is an abstract class?
13. What is the difference between an Interface and an Abstract class?
14. What is thrashing?
15. What are short, long and medium-term scheduling?
16. How many parameters should a function have?
17. What is object-oriented programming (OOP)?
18. What is the relationship between a class and an object?
19. How is method overriding different from method overloading?
20. What is cloud computing?
21. Explain hard real time systems?
22. Define cache memory?
23. Define Safe State and its use in deadlock avoidance?
24. Differentiate between UNIX and windows?
25. Differentiate Between XML and HTML?
26. Mention some advantages of XML?
27. What are the components of an SRS?
28. Is quality assurance and testing the same?
29. What is the difference between sanity testing and smoke testing?
30. Explain the benefits of cloud computing?
31. Define virtual memory?
32. Define Dirty bit? What is the role of dirty bit?
33. Explain DHCP and its working?
34. What will happen if interrupt signals arrive at the same time to the processor?
35. Is the OS is the part of Architecture or it is the part of Organization?
36. Name the three basic clouds in cloud computing?
37. Explain XML Serialization and Binary Serialization?
38. Give few types of applications that can be benefited from using XML?
39. What is the meaning of CTS and what is the connection of CTS with the CLS?
40. Which authentication type is trusted and which is not between Windows Authentication and SQL Server Authentication?
41. In what way is MetaData different from Manifest?
43. How can we define a connection pooling?
44. How can we differentiate UDP from TCP/IP?
45. How can the servlets manage more than one request simultaneously?
46. What does URL mean?
47. What is the meaning of RMI and what are the phases for making a RMI object?
48. What does a Java Bean mean?
49. How can we define JSP?
50. What is the meaning of JDBC?
#codango #developer #development #coder #coding
We're happy to share this resource that we found. The content displayed on this page is property of it's original author and/or their organization.