Ways to fix error web hosting hub dns address (Fixed/Solved) – Support
To have the web hosting hub dns address fixed, You ought to check everything from the base to the top of the configuration. The steps include:
- Verify the Domain settings.
- Look at the Domain DNS configuration settings.
- Examine Hosting IP address in the domain settings.
- Look at the server for hosting configuration settings.
- Check free space on the hosting.
- Check out space occupied by logs.
- Reboot nginx, apache…
#codango #developer #development #coder #coding
We're happy to share this resource that we found. The content displayed on this page is property of it's original author and/or their organization.