Base + 10% bonus potential
The Senior Product Manager – Desktop & Mobile Baby Registry is passionate about building digital experiences that customers love. Your focus is to drive Registry creates, Registry value, Registry revenue and Net Promoter Score (NPS) through building amazing customer experience that deepen relationship and solve problems for parents-to-be.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Product, you’ll work with a cross-functional teams to strategize, design, build and roll-out products that deliver on product vision and strategy. Outcome goals, measurement and product iteration are key to success. You’ll be responsible for developing and optimizing consumer-facing digital Registry experience. This involves significant collaboration across marketing, merchandising, store ops, data, eng, UX and others to define and build amazing products. You’ll play a key role in defining product vision and strategy.
What You’ll Do:
- All the Product Management related stuff we PMs get to do
- Play a key role in setting Registry roadmap and strategy
- Own KPIs for Registry
- Analyze product performance and A/B tests and define further improvements to reduce cart and checkout abandonment
- Set the runway for engineering so they can execute on the roadmap efficiently
- Run Design Sprints
- Run biweekly agile sprints
- Run Discovery sessions to “suss” out opportunities
- Prioritize productionizing customer feedback
- Identify, triage, and prioritize bugs
- Develop reports that provide an overview of product performance
The Following Should Describe You:
- User-centric. You have a passion for user experience, and you can do everything from user research to working closely with designers to create an amazing experience.
- Fast learner. You’re excited to get into the details and become an expert in Specialty Retail Commerce
- Analytical. You know how to decipher a complex system and how to communicate that complexity simply and cleanly. You use data to make decisions wherever possible.
- An end-to-end thinker. You can look at a problem and create a solution all the way from top-level goals to nitty-gritty operational details.
- Empathetic. You understand other disciplines and bring everyone together using clear communication and strong structured thinking.
- Great at prioritizing. There are a million ways to make the retail experience better – we can’t fix all of them at once! Where will you start and why?
- Collaborative. You love helping engineers, designers, ops, and other teams around you do their best work. You solve problems with others.
- Organized. You are a natural at project managing your features and getting things done.
- Above all: you are mature, a natural leader, open-minded, positive and nice with amazing communication skills. (No jerks please!)
- 7+ years of experience as a solid product manager supporting consumer facing products possessing a sound understanding of Mobile design paradigms
- Ability to develop agile epics, themes and user stories to support business requirements
- Understanding of software testing methodologies and software development life cycle process
- Extensive understanding of retail ecommerce landscape
- Self-motivated, resourceful and creative mindset
- Systematic and organized methodology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize independently
- Team player and consensus builder
- Bachelor’s degree (Advanced degree preferred)
Interested parties should reply directly and promptly to email@example.com
#codango #developer #development #coder #coding
We're happy to share this resource that we found. The content displayed on this page is property of it's original author and/or their organization.